[Rhodes22-list] another new Rhodes 22 owner.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue May 19 10:25:01 EDT 2009

Yaron,

Welcome to the list. Are you an experienced sailor or is this your first
boat?

Rummy

In a message dated 5/19/2009 9:58:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
yaronfuchs at gmail.com writes:

I too  just purchased a Rhodes 22.  It's a 1991.  I purchased it is
Stamford, CT and am keeping it at the Rye Marina.

Like jim, My wife  has no interest in sailing, so most of my time out
will be single  handed.  I took her out yesterday for a shake out cruse
in the  Long Island Sound, and am in love with  her.

Yaron