[Rhodes22-list] jokes - and then the fight started

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu May 21 09:45:28 EDT 2009

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, grabbed

 the dog, and slipped quietly into the garage.

 I hooked up the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a

 torrential downpour.

 The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned
on

 the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day.

 I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into

 bed.

 I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and

 whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.'

 My loving wife of 10 years replied, 'Can you believe my stupid husband

 is out sailing in that?'

 And then the fight started .....