[Rhodes22-list] Options for non-skid cockpit sole?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri May 22 18:20:31 EDT 2009

Greg,

The dinghy looks great - like new!  Great job!!

We leave our dinghy down at the riverside, locked to an anchor stake on NY
State property.  This is where all of the moored boat dinghies are kept - no
oars or they will disappear.  I like my old dinghy look - the poorer, the
better.  Our problem is that the surfcasting fishermen and kids sit on or
party in the nicer boats.  I rough patch any cracks and would never sand or
paint the boat for fear that it would become too valuable to someone else.
I just want it to stay dry and get me out to my R22 safely.  Anything more
than that would be a waste of time and money for us.  I wish people were
more considerate of other people's property so that I could make mine look
as pretty.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY