[Rhodes22-list] Test

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Sat May 23 13:18:54 EDT 2009

Thanks Hank, Michael and Caesar for the reply.My server has switched to
using G Mail as a sender.  Those of us who aren't sophisticated enough to
use G Mail and  still want to use Outlook have had problems to include not
receiving the E-mails and replies I send to the list because it is run
through G mail and they figure I have them in my sent mail so why bother.  I
finally called tech support and that's how they explained it to me.  Thanks
again...

>>ron<<

S/V Serenity