[Rhodes22-list] cross over stays

foredeckguy gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 18:45:53 EDT 2009

Stan,
I am appealing to you for details about cross over stays, in particular the
chain length and which side of the mast to cross the forward inner stays.
This is a conventional mast using the the trailer winch thru a pulley to
lift the mast but doing this short handed, keeping the mast vertical is
really important (and I don't want to guess and either loosing the mast or
damaging stay. I saw your post from last year but no one responded on da
list with details.
Thanks, and good Memorial Day
Gary s/v Coquina