[Rhodes22-list] another new Rhodes 22 owner.

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Mon May 25 12:26:33 EDT 2009

Yaron,

Welcome to the Rhodes 22 world. I've been sailing a while and since I got my
Rhodes 22 the sailing experience has multiplied many times. My wife and I
have been playing with the idea of coming down to CT from NH and spending a
week or so sailing on the sound.  Are you any relation to Lou Fuchs, a
physician, who originally came from Forest Hills?

Fair winds,

>>ron<<
S/V Serenity