[Rhodes22-list] Missed phone call.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue May 26 13:25:50 EDT 2009

Art,
Sorry I missed you this weekend. My phone spent most of the weekend in my
basement office and I rarely checked it for messages. Next time give me a
little  warning that you are going to be on the lake and we can try to get
together.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/26/2009 12:24:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,