[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes 22 (almost) owner

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Tue May 26 18:14:31 EDT 2009

For the benefit of some of the newer list members...

Regarding the relationship between GBI and Triad, as I understand it...

Stan has invested considerble IP in designing and tweaking the R22
trailer configuration with Triad.  When you buy a trailer and/or parts
through GBI, Stan receives his just compensation.

Kind of an honor system that list members have advocated.

Dave