[Rhodes22-list] A note about outboards and Re: Chesapeake sail

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue May 26 19:52:50 EDT 2009

Lee,
Fretless was jam-packed with junk but I am glad you are inspired.
There is nothing quite like an evening in a quiet anchorage on your
boat. As I mentioned Queenstown Creek is nice. You can hear the Rt 50
traffic a little bit but the anchorage feels much more remote than it
is. Other close by spots for you would be Grays Inn Creek on the
Chester (just down the road from our house but about 15 miles from
where we keep the boat) and of course, Swan Creek in Rock Hall.

We had a blast. It was great fun to see you again and sail on At
Ease. As I mentioned before, we had never sailed on another Rhodes 22
and what perfect conditions!

Mary Lou