[Rhodes22-list] cross over stays

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed May 27 08:42:16 EDT 2009

Art,
Don't recall if you were on the list when we discussed this previously.
I had to replace my spreader brackets last year and bought them from
Dwyer.  I have the standard mast and am not sure if the brackets are the
same for the IMF mast, but here is what I used.  Part DH 254-2 on this
page. Some other useful parts also shown here. - rob

http://www.dwyermast.com/items.asp?cat1ID=20&cat1Name=Masts&familyID=40&
familyName=DM-6+Mast