[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes 22 (almost) own Trailer talk

Ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Wed May 27 19:29:32 EDT 2009

Hello

140 miles, Try 1598 miles from Wisconsin.  It is a beautiful drive to
get there.  We just got back with our recycled 1987  boat from Stan.  He
does a wonderful job.  New paint up and down, new galley, solar panels.
power motor lift, bimini. mew cabin door, and a GPS/fish locator.

For anyone interested Stan had a beautiful newer recycled boat that
someone had done but went to a new boat.  The recycled is pretty loaded
and ready to go, I think.

Rod Ellner
Toy Blew
Wisconsin

As far as the trailer, We have a dual axel Triad.  It tows beautifully
and when the boat is on the trailer one can walk around on the boat it
does not tip if it isn't blocked up.  I always thought it would be safer
if a flat tire happens.
Check with Stan, he might have a used one will get you what you need.