[Rhodes22-list] Lake Hartwell Update, take 2

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu May 28 15:41:36 EDT 2009

Lee,
Rum Runners bottom is currently primer white-ish. When the final color has
been added the list will be the first to know. Tentative painting date is
this  coming Saturday IF the weather and humidity cooperate. Apparently
applying the  DuPont Paint in humid weather will leave you with a dull, not
shiny, coat of  paint. The applicator is a detail oriented fanatic who won't do
it under  anything less than ideal conditions.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/28/2009 3:32:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,