[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes 22 (almost) owner

DownHill jadoucet at snet.net
Thu May 28 18:39:03 EDT 2009

Jim,

Before Lake Candelwood we docked our boat in East Norwalk.  Years ago I
taught physics at Brien McMann HS in Norwalk.  Which HS did your wife
attend?

Joe

Joe,

I am a newbie owner in Philadelphia.  My wife grew up Norwalk and spent many
memorable weekends with friends on Lake Candlewood.  My ex-brother-in-law
has a Pacific Seacraft that he keeps on the Neck River in Madison.  Sailing
has kept our friendship healthy in spite of his divorce from my wife's
sister years ago.

Jim