[Rhodes22-list] Wow! Re: No more speculation.....and the winner is:

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Sun May 31 23:35:38 EDT 2009

Sweet.  Looks great.

Rick -- everyone knows that the best rum comes from Barbados.  Fortunately,
the colors still work for that flag.  A dark blue stripe would look pretty
good, but no self-respecting Wisconsin-ite want to accidentally identify
yourself as a Michigan Wolverine.

So back to green.  Isn't Rummy a Packers fan?