[Rhodes22-list] Water pump

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Nov 2 17:28:15 EST 2009

Chris,
My understanding is that the pump needs to be primed. The old
electric Atwoods also had a hand pump just behind the top of the faucet.

BTW, we replaced ours with a foot pump and better hand pump a few years ago.

Enjoy your night. We've been waiting for a weather window that didn't
interfere with the World Series. May get one last one in yet.

Mary Lou