[Rhodes22-list] advice needed from litigious Rhodies

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 16:52:17 EST 2009

David;

I agree with everything you said. In fact, you said it better and clearer
than I could have (which is naturally the case because you are an actual
person and not a lawyer).

I will still communicate off-list with Stan on this, but I wanted you to
know that I think you have crystallized the issue as succinctly as it can be
done.

Ben