[Rhodes22-list] Conversion project

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sat Nov 7 13:51:45 EST 2009

all your guidance was so inspiring - we already started:

threw away the cast iron keel and molded a fiberglass combo keel/cb

we decide to gut the interior and make a Rhodes 22-like floor plan

will redesign the big pop top for easier raising, do an electric motor lift to take the place of the impossible system that came with the boat,  put on IMF and other Rhodes goodies

after polyurethane hull painting, water line stripe and bottom paint, it is going to look close to Rhodes new and better than original new.

initial pricing will be 30 to 35 K until we see how much we are losing - then we will raise it.

 ss