[Rhodes22-list] For Stan......Conversion project

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 09:27:09 EST 2009

Stan,
One thing you might want to consider is not to use the Name Rhodes at  all
since Philip Rhodes has nothing to do with this hull or it's modifications.
I don't see a problem with using General Boats or starting a whole new
division  of General Boats to deal with this hull. You could make your
modifications and  call it the General Boats Rum Runner. Of course I would want a
royalty each time  you placed the name on a new hull. I will be placing your
pattern for the motor  mount in the priority mail Monday. The electric motor
mount is the envy of every  sailor that see it. Job well done.

Rummy