[Rhodes22-list] Last Fall Sailing Trip on Chesapeake Bay

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Sun Nov 8 14:12:40 EST 2009

Enclosed are two pages of my journal/photos from my fall sailing trip last
week on the Chesapeake Bay.  You might need to zoom in to see the photos and
you may or may not be able to read my hand writting, also no spell check
with my low tech journal.  It was a pretty cool trip, lot's of spray, cozy
night time temperatures.  Lost my favorite hat overboard.  Enjoy!

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26256883/IMG_1074r.jpg

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26256883/trip_20091102r.pdf trip_20091102r.pdf

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26256883/trip_20091102_02r.pdf
trip_20091102_02r.pdf