[Rhodes22-list] Last Fall Sailing Trip on Chesapeake Bay

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Nov 8 21:38:33 EST 2009

>From one Chris to Another,
				What a neat account of a perfect B-day (if I
read your handwriting or maybe you wrote Bunn Dtremors, not sure) (Uh you
should see my hand writing!).  Anyway I really enjoyed the personal format
and your sketches were a delight, I wish I could be as creative.  I tend to
just narrate, you capture the mood and atmosphere.  I nominate you for the
list Bard-of-the-month. (Rummy's got the list Bar-of-the-month).  Thanks for
sharing your time it brought back fond memories of the Bay.

Chris Geankoplis
SV Enosis