[Rhodes22-list] Now electric motor lift

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Nov 9 13:05:01 EST 2009

Lee,
>From the photos I don't see anything that looks unusual. You may have found
 the answer yourself. An electric winch motor draws a lot of amperage. Your
 battery needs to be fully charged and fresh for it to provide sufficient
power  to operate the lift. I don't see that 135 lbs would be to much weight
for the  lift motor, but then my Tohatsu weighs in at a hefty 48 pounds. Try
spraying a  little WD40 on the underside of the lift belt.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/9/2009 10:38:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,