[Rhodes22-list] Google Earth KMZ file

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Nov 9 17:49:17 EST 2009

Mike:

The program is $9.99 from Navionics.  The kmz file should load into your
temporary places.  You can come back and visit by clicking on the link
anytime but can also save it to your Places.  Note that if you expand
the  temporary places you will see all of the photos and tracks.  If you
selct any of the photos and tracks it takes you to it on the map.
Scroll down past all the phots and select one of the tracks and it show
start time 9:12 AM End time 4:04 PM distance 25.1 NM total time 6h 47'
average speed 3.7kts max speed 5.8 kts.  Pretty cool toy.

Christopher P. Cowie     <<SketchBook_ Printing.pdf>>

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC  20007
202.342.2711