[Rhodes22-list] Google Earth KMZ file

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Nov 9 17:59:50 EST 2009

Mike:

The iphone program needs to be running the entire time in order to
record the track, this is a bit of a draw back since you can not use
other programs while it is recording.  The track is saved and can be
emailed at any time however does not have real time automatic delivery
back to land until you email it.  I did create a float plan data base
form using tap forms that is a free program for the iphone.  It keeps
all my float plans on record and each one can be emailed that includes
instructions on who to call if I don't show up on time. It's a pretty
cool iphone program that allows for lots of automatic pull down menus
and the capability to copy one float plan to another and change things
on the fly.  I used the usg float plan as a reference guide.  I can try
and send an email from my float plan program to the list if you are
interested.

Christopher P. Cowie

 <<USCGFloatPlan.pdf>>
4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW