[Rhodes22-list] Now electric motor lift

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 17:22:05 EST 2009

Thanks Rummy.
For two more horsepower than you, I'm carrying approximately 50 more lbs with electric start.  Hmm.

My sailing skill and practice presently does not allow me to recognize the difference that extra weight makes.  Once the boat is moving because of the wind I'm happy.  If and when I start racing however, it may.

I hope by the time I"m ready for a new motor, I'm also ready for a much bigger boat.

Caesar
Gentle Breeze