[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes List Charter Re: Flying in Alaska

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Nov 11 08:43:51 EST 2009

Mike,
Doubt Big Al will see it seeing as how you are already going to his
junk file but thanks for posting. You said it better than I would have.

Meanwhile if anyone has forgotten or somehow never seen the list
charter, here is the link:
http://www.rhodes22.org/list/
The charter is down toward the bottom of the page. The 4th bulleted
paragraph is pertinent one.

Note that I revised the subject line - always a good practice in
consideration of the overwhelmed but in this case it was well labeled
and the aggrieved party might have been able to skip it if he's not
on the digest form. Hint for those on digest. If you are turned off
by all of the personal conversation on this list it may be easier to
get individual messages send them to a folder and then trash the ones
that you don't want to read.

Personally, I think the conversation between friends is what keeps
this list going even if I don't understand anything about airplanes.

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
now out of her slip and