[Rhodes22-list] SOLUTION TO Flying in Alaska

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Nov 11 17:07:03 EST 2009

Chris,

Thanks for the humor.  My guess is that the point was made and driven home.

Hey Big Al, you're always welcome in my inbox if you have ANYTHING to say.
Really.  That's what da list is all about.

We ain't just sailors, we're Rhodies!

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Geankoplis" Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:55 PM
Hey respondents,
Still waiting for the perp to reply. Highly evolved brains are
waiting.