[Rhodes22-list] Was lift, Now Big Boat Fever

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 20:37:57 EST 2009

Chris,

Is that seven boats in one lifetime?  What have I been doing for all of my life?  I'm unto my first and loving it.

My Rhodes is at the Hells Gate Marina in Clarkston, Wa. for the winter, and the guys in the sailing club have a race shedule for Saturday.  We might also have some snow on Saturday so that might be a lot of fun.  I have sailed with a bit of ice in the marina, but to sail when it's snowing is something I am yet to experience.

Caesar