[Rhodes22-list] Now electric motor lift

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 23:57:05 EST 2009

Caesar,

If you ever get to Cleveland, check out "Tinkerbell" where she sits to this
day in a park near where Manry lived in Wickliffe, a suburb east of the
city.  I worked with him as a copy boy at the Cleveland Press after he got
back from England.  Unfortunately, the notoriety messed him up, along with
his family.

Rick