[Rhodes22-list] SOLUTION TO Flying in Alaska

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 06:14:07 EST 2009

Chris,
Hell no. Levity is greatly appreciated. If the rain ever stops around here
I might actually get some time away from real work to do more sailing.
I have decided to take on another project with the Moose Lodge that I
belong to. I have been a trustee of the Lodge for the past year and have
recently been asked to become the administrator which is a paid position running
the social quarters. (The bar) Hopefully this will not cut into sailing
time.  The Anderson, SC lodge is the best in the state and recently won six
district  awards for the way the lodge is run. Many Lodges are running into
financial  difficulties with the down turn in the economy, but our lodge is
holding it's  own and paying bills. Their hope is that I will be able to come up
with new  ways to generate income and keep the lodge financially strong.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/12/2009 1:30:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,