[Rhodes22-list] Now: Snails on a Turtle

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Nov 12 08:57:30 EST 2009

Mary Lou,
I see you keep up with Mark and Julie's blog.  What did you think of the latest post?  I thought it was some of the best writing I have read in some time.

All you cruiser-want-to-be's should check out their blog when your own boat is on the hard.  Great stories. - rob

If you really want to live on a boat for a long period of time you
need a bigger boat. Former Rhodies Mark & Julie Kaynor are doing this
admirable on their Tayana 37 Rachel. (They have a blog here:
http://svrachel.blogspot.com/