[Rhodes22-list] Lotsa rain & wind

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Nov 12 15:59:38 EST 2009

Evidently not much. Had a high low tide this morning but the winds
picking up must have evened things out. I'm up in upstate NY for the
weekend so can't eyeball it but you can see the tide a Tolchester
just north of Rock Hall in this graph:
http://tidesonline.nos.noaa.gov/plotcomp.shtml?station_info=8573364+Tolchester+Beach,+MD

Mary Lou