[Rhodes22-list] Lotsa rain & wind

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 13 19:37:03 EST 2009

Elle,

I just found myself under a ton of leaves also, a worthy task for the Rhodes 22 leaf mulcher.  Never tried it before, but any other removal method is pretty pedestrian.  Your Ida happening looke a little ugly.  The greatest impact here was bringing the lake up to above full pool.  Yeah - and the boat is out bof the water...

Art