[Rhodes22-list] Cleveland weather

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 12:49:14 EST 2009

Rick;

At the risk of offending the "sailing only" list members (that means you Big
Al) I will report that I was only in Cleveland long enough to visit the
"Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" (outstanding by the way), and then have the
boys and girls at the Clinic rip open my chest, stop my heart for about an
hour , repair the plumbing, then put me on a plane back to Newark (total of
about seven days) so I did not get the "full monty" of lifestyle training at
the clinic. I got the "lasagna to rabbit food lectures" at my local
hospital.
Good luck with that. Hey Big Al...I "sailed" through the surgery....OK? It's
two years+ later and now that my heart is healed I have become a Democrat
(just thought I'd throw that in to spice things up now that my boat is out
of the water).

Best,
BenCittadino

Best,