[Rhodes22-list] Put your heads together

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Nov 16 11:34:53 EST 2009

If you decide to go the tarp route (and they are a pain in the neck)
make sure it gets tied to the boat not the jackstands. We do put a
tarp on ours. Keeps the boat cleaner and drier. Means we don't have
to worry about our leaks over the winter. We have another one.
Haven't determined where it is coming from.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD