[Rhodes22-list] Loading boat on trailer

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Nov 17 08:56:07 EST 2009

Mary Lou,
I also broke one of the keel guide boards last year.  Same as you, the keel came to rest on the guide boards and broke when pulling the trailer out.  That's one reason I replaced them last year.  My trailer is a mid 70's (assuming it the same age as the boat) Triad and doesn't have the keel rollers.  I'm very careful now to watch the boat as she's coming out of the water to make sure she's loaded correctly. - rob