[Rhodes22-list] Loading boat on trailer

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:52:53 EST 2009

I have a fairly new (2006) Triad trailer and they have remedied that problem.  The roller sits under the keel and so the boat can actually slide back on the trailer without the CB being cleated.  Could also launch the boat without cleating the CB, although I always cleat it.  Forgot once but it didn't matter.

Bob K