[Rhodes22-list] Best Stuff to clean your boat

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 14:02:47 EST 2009

Caesar,

Go to your local Dollar General store and buy some "Mean Green" mold and
mildew destroyer. I buy the gallons so I can put it in a garden sprayer.
Otherwise you wear your fingers out on pumping the bottle. Spray, let sit for
ten minutes (keeping it wet) and then either pressure wash or rinse with
fresh water. If that doesn't get them clean, nothin will.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/18/2009 12:56:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,