[Rhodes22-list] Sail removal

Fred Kaiser fkaiser2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 22:18:35 EST 2009

I remove the battery from Fretless and store indoors.  though a fully
charged battery won't freeze or crack it's easy enough to remove and so I'm
sure I have a fully charged battery to start the moter in the spring without
running a power cord at the marina to the battery charger.  No solar panels
on Fretless. I usually run the motor in the marina in a tank of water before
splashing so I know it will start when launched.

Fred Kaiser
Fretless
Rock Hall MD