[Rhodes22-list] Soundings magazine article featuring Stan

Daniel Snyder dancsnyder at comcast.net
Sun Nov 22 08:38:13 EST 2009

Lee, I like Soundings because it covers sailing, boats for sale, fishing
and coastal real estate.  But then I subscribe virtually every other
magazine that covers the same subjects!  Got a real kick out of the the
magazines comments about Stan and Elton and felt they paid some pretty
valid compliments to the Rhodes 22. But Stan shared his own version of
what happened in those demo sails at the boat shows.  Stan's boat was
loaded with passengers....the author was singlehanding.  Sunny and 50 in
NH....I'll take it gladly in November.  Dan