[Rhodes22-list] Thanksgiving

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Nov 26 00:04:08 EST 2009

I couldn't have said it better, Art.

Chris Geankoplis

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Arthur H. Czerwonky
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 17:09
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Thanksgiving

Ron,

A Magma Catalina would fit, turkey, er I mean would fit a turkey...

Like others my wishes to all for a Happy Thankisgiving.  Think of it, one of
few holidays we won't have to rename in the interest of being ethinically or
politically correct.  I am thankful to be an appreciated contributing
skipper in a stellar group of many others.  I am thankful for Stan, Elton,
and Rose and GB, and the bright future for our strong fleet and our fun of
sailing.

Have a nice holiday, all.

Art
s/v Mary Jane