[Rhodes22-list] Thanksgiving

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 10:39:28 EST 2009

Rummy,
Surely an experienced sailor like yourself, with the creativity and innovation that are sometimes required on the water, can figure out how to get some stuffing in half a turkey.  Cutting the turkey down middle of the chest and back would create two halves that can be used as bowls for the stuffing.  You can cover with foil to prevent the stuffing from getting too brown and crispy.

What I'm trying to figure out is; would the halves be able to float if put in water?

Is anybody planning to sail this weekend?  My Clarkston Sailin Club is holding a Lighed Boat Parade on the river timorrow night, and I'm going to miss it.

Caesar