[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 logo

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 07:10:45 EDT 2009

The Rhodes logo you are talking about is not the official General boat
logo. Several years ago we ran a contest within our list group and came up with
 this. Stan actually doesn't like the design, but didn't have anything
better to  offer so we went with this one. I paid the initial setup fee and
anyone can use  it. I have posted the Lands End contact information before and
will do it again  if anyone wants it.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/30/2009 8:31:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,