[Rhodes22-list] Saga of the Annapolis trip

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Oct 1 10:27:22 EDT 2009

Alice and Art,

I'm good on Sunday until 6:30.  The extended weather forecast looks
promising.  Might I suggest a sail from 3:00 to 5:00 followed by dinner
at one of the two restaurants at the marina?

I've had 7 adults on the boat and she sails just fine.  I'm willing to
try 9 if 2 are in the cabin and the helmsman is standing, and that's not
even counting Art as double ballast.  I think we have 5 so far.  We can
certainly make room for more Rhodies if anyone is interested.  Even if
we can't fit you on the boat there will be room at the restaurant.

Unfortunately we can't use Alice's boat, but you'll have to hear the sad
boat story from her.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD