[Rhodes22-list] Saga of the Annapolis trip

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Oct 1 14:33:32 EDT 2009

Alice:  Sounds great!

Art:  Good talking to you.  Here are the directions from downtown Annapolis:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Annapolis&1s=MD&1a=%5B1-99%5D+Main+St&1z=21401&1y=US&1l=38.97735&1g=-76.4875&1v=STREET&2c=Chester&2s=MD&2a=%5B200-299%5D+Tackle+Cir&2z=21619&2y=US&2l=38.9846&2g=-76.2864&2v=STREET
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Annapolis&1s=MD&1a=%5B1-99%5D+Main+St&1z=21401&1y=US&1l=38.97735&1g=-76.4875&1v=STREET&2c=Chester&2s=MD&2a=%5B200-299%5D+Tackle+Cir&2z=21619&2y=US&2l=38.9846&2g=-76.2864&2v=STREET

Castle Harbor Marina is at 301 Tackle Circle in Chester, MD 21619.

My boat is in slip 2A.  Not counting the first bulkhead, it's the second
actual dock, first slip on the right.

I'll be ready to cast off at 1500 hours (3:00 p.m. for you Navy types).

Still lots of room available for additional crew and there's the possibility
of a second Rhodes joining us.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD