[Rhodes22-list] who know the "tricks" for Chicago?

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Oct 4 12:53:01 EDT 2009

Looking like a have a good job offer for Chicago? Now I am “clueless” about
the place, so can anyone help with some “questions”

1)the towns right above Evanston  (Wilmette, Kenilworth, Winnetka, Glencoe
Northfield) look the best for kids/schools/safety, is that true?

2)what are the ticks for getting cheap/good docking, how the gamed played?

3)are these town real ½ hour into the “loop”?

4)any idea where to store the boat for winter?

5)is it as cold as they say?

6)any other political incorrect thing I should knows?

-mjm