[Rhodes22-list] who know the "tricks" for Chicago?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 16:51:17 EDT 2009

Michael,
Number one is correct. The north shore area is the best place to live.
Personally I like Evanston.
I'll let others with more knowledge answer the rest of your questions.
Great food and entertainment all the time in Chicago. You can get a steak in
Chicago like nowhere else. Pizza is a real art form and they have the  best.
Winters are cold, very cold. Temps below zero are common.
Driving in Chicago is more fun than taking a class at the Richard  Petty
driving experience in Orlando. Speed limits don't apply to anyone.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/4/2009 12:53:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,