[Rhodes22-list] mast crane

jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net
Sun Oct 4 22:24:25 EDT 2009

Richard, I purchased a mast raising system from Stan this spring. It
works great! I keep my boat, "Loon" at Torch Lake in Antrim County, MI.
The "Loon" is still in the lift but I plan to take her out the third
weekend in Oct. and will be using the lift then. This is a summer home
and we drive up nearly every weekend from Chesaning, MI in Saginaw
County approximately 175 miles. You would be another 100+ mile South of
us. I taught school in Algonac way back in 1965 and would like to get
back and sail in that area again. The closest I to the area is once a
year for the start of the Port Huron-To-Mac sailboat race. I sail with
a good friend that taught in Mt.Clemons and lived in New Baltimore
right on the bay for many years. I'm sorry I can't help you out more.
This fall is a little crazy and my schedule is really upside down. I
have your email and if there is any way I can get some time to help I
will get in touch. Jim J