[Rhodes22-list] It's time to say good-bye to GeoCities

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Oct 8 07:43:27 EDT 2009

John,

Did you download the GeoCities based Rhodes site (http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/)?  We will need to be able to replicate it (host it locally) since Yahoo is pulling the plug this month (It's time to say good-bye to GeoCities http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10370193-2.html )

I downloaded the webpages just in case.  It's only 4.5mb.  For the time being (until the material can be rearranged) can we just create a copy on your server and link locally instead of to geocites.com?

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY