[Rhodes22-list] Heavy Duty Tarp for Winter Storage

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Oct 9 08:38:55 EDT 2009

How thick is it?  If it is the blue tarp, it is very thin and in the past
has not weathered an entire winter here in NY.  The WM grey tarp is similar
to the Harbor Freight tarp (11 mils, silver) and is priced at $80-90.

It has become a game since the manufacturers have learned how to make paper
thin tarps that do not last due to UV exposure and wind damage.  A tarp is
not always a tarp.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY