[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show Report

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 10 17:19:59 EDT 2009

Mary Lou,

Thanks for the show news, I just wish I could have been there to see that impressive display and have lunch with you all.  I hope that the bigger show presence pays off for GB.

It is a little rainy here, on and off.  I remember the gales of shows past.  Hope the rest of the show goes well.  Thanks again for a so thorough review.

Art